Written by Brad Myers, JPT's Facility Management Coordinator
Like most healthcare facilities, the cost of maintaining your facility consumes a major part of your budget. Small changes in how you manage your facility can mean a big bump to your bottom line. At JPT, we understand these complexities and offer solutions to help our clients provide a more efficient healing environment.
Not only can JPT provide an accurate BIM model for construction documents, we can also customize it and intergrate it with a facilities management system that will enable our clients to:
- Save time and increase productivity
- Reduce occupancy costs
- Increase employee efficiency
JPT can help you customize a facilities management system to meet your needs.
- Space: Reduce cost by better utilizing your space and eliminating or reducing space vacancies.
- Moves: Reduce your overall move cost by avoiding unnecessary moves and costly reconfiguration projects.
- Occupancy (space scheduling): Improve use of space by scheduling and tracking space usage.
- Assets: Accurately track asset counts and manage warranties, conditions and expected service dates.
- Maintenance: Increases maintenance staff’s response time. Extends operational life of building equipment by enabling a proactive preventive maintenance program.
- Projects: Simplifies project management by centralizing multiple project details, budgets, tasks, documentation and more.
- Leases: Reduce real estate cost by effectively monitoring and analyzing property financial data and monitoring portfolio performance against industry benchmarks.
- Sustainability: Reduce your carbon footprint by tracking your company’s energy and water usage.