Mechanical Engineering Designer
Bachelor of Science, Electro-Mechanical Engineering
American Society of Healthcare Engineering (ASHE)
- Recent graduate of the Pennsylvania State University
- Graduated from Penn State Altoona's exclusive Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology (EMET) program - JPT has many staff members that have graduated from this program, which "combines the fundamental principles of both electrical and mechanical engineering to design, develop, manufacture, and test computer-controlled mechanical systems"
- Has been working with JPT since March of 2017 and is responsible for design and implementation of ductwork and piping systems into the BIM models
- Provides assistance with design research and code reviews
- Specializes in BIM Modeling and uses REVIT and Navisworks to find clashes and coordinate 3D models