Bachelor of Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology - Pennsylvania State University
American Society of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE)
- Recent graduate of the Pennsylvania State University
- Graduated from Penn State Altoona's exclusive Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology (EMET) program - JPT has many staff members that have graduated from this program, which "combines the fundamental principles of both electrical and mechanical engineering to design, develop, manufacture, and test computer-controlled mechanical systems"
- Before JPT, Andy worked at an electrical lighting company in the engineering department
- Responsible for Healthcare electrical design and implementation into the BIM models
- Provides assistance with design research and code reviews
- Specializes in BIM Modeling and uses REVIT and Navisworks to find clashes and coordinate 3D models