The world of healthcare is our FOCUS
At JPT Architects our team of healthcare design and engineering professionals are experts in the complex regulations and codes that govern medical facilities, and are here to serve as a resource at any stage of your next project.
Our firm has demonstrated experience in a full range of design, engineering and construction solutions that help healthcare organizations deliver superior care. We’ve completed projects in 18 states, ranging from small renovations to greenfield hospital architecture, and we thrive on projects that present complex challenges. JPT Architect's solutions come from the combined insight of a fully integrated team of design, engineering and construction experts, working together to create solutions that benefit healthcare organizations and their patients.
We apply virtual modeling technology on every project, which is one reason that our projects experience an average change order rate of 1% and superior operating performance over their entire life cycle. In fact, the results of our collaborative, data-informed approach are important reasons why 9 out of 10 clients choose to work with us again.
JPT's integrated healthcare design team gives you the full suite of knowledge required to design the healthcare projects of tomorrow.
- Sinks for hand washing only (non-patient use)
- Movement sensor start and stop sinks
- Hand drying options should include paper towels only – no hand dryer machines
- Wall hand sanitizer dispensers near all hospital entrances, patient rooms (private and semi-private), nurse stations, hallways and food service areas
- To make hand sanitizer dispensers more visible, try to select a color that contrasts with the wall color)
Sign up for our Insights
Contact JPT Today!
STATE COLLEGE: 204 East Calder Way, Suite 305, State College, PA 16801 - 814.234.9470
JOHNSTOWN: 244 Walnut Street, Johnstown, PA 15901 - 814.536.5321
HOLLIDAYSBURG: 215 Allegheny Street, Suite 101, Hollidaysburg, PA 16648 - 814.695.1406